background

Friday, April 23, 2010

Craft Warehouse Design Team

YIPPEE!! I was just selected to be part of Craft Warehouse's Design Team! I am SO Excited! I will get tons of fun product to work with, and I will make displays for stores, and possibly even advertising. These are the projects that I submitted for the Design team.
"Chicks Dig Me" layout.
This is one of my Top 10 favorite projects of all time. The adorable pictures were taken by my good friend, Jaymie Quigley. LOVE IT!

Family Rules
This was done on a 30x36" canvas. Papers were decopauged, and vinyl was used for rules.

"Priceless"
I loved this line of paper when I was in the store. It was just red and white, and I added all the color. One of my favorite techniques on this page was using the Cuttlebug directly on the photo. Then I sanded it and added brads and pearls.

Happy Day Card
Baby Announcement
This submission served a dual-purpose. I hadn't gotten any birth announcements made for my youngest, so I made this one and submitted it, and now I have one for his baby book!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Melena! I love looking at how you've applied your artistic talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... how can one person be so stickin' talented? You must be Heavenly Father's favorite! I've always loved your work! I still have that drawing of my hubby and I that you gave me for our wedding! It's a treasure! Love this site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Craft Melena!!! I'll be by on a regular basis for ideas! :D

    ReplyDelete